You will need…
6 boneless chicken breasts
6 pcs Bolton’s Turkey bacon
1 cup Organicville barbeque sauce
Wrap each piece of chicken in a piece of bacon and place in the bottom of the crock pot. Mix grated apples and barbeque sauce and pour of chicken. Cook on Low for 7 – 8 hours until done. Enjoy with cole slaw and sweet potato fries.
One of my favorite places to get local meat…
Bolton Farm Market
EAT HEALTHY. TRY SOME OF OUR LEAN TURKEY PRODUCTS, OUR HOME GROWN CHICKENS, AND BLACK ANGUS BEEF. OF COURSE OUR MEATS ARE ALL GROWN NATURALLY AND ADDITIVE FREE.
Cole Slaw recipe from Southern Living
- 1/2 head thinly sliced cabbage (about 1 lb.) I used shredded cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place cabbage and carrot in a bowl. Whisk together vinegar, sugar, oil, Dijon mustard, dry mustard, celery seeds, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a saucepan until sugar dissolves; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Wednesday’s meal? My son’s favorite ~ Chili!